Sometimes your wallet extension and computer browser might get a little out of sync. We all need a reset sometimes!
Usually, wallet connection issues with third-party wallets that you’re attempting to connect to OpenSea can be resolved by following these troubleshooting steps:
1. If it’s an option, hover over your Profile icon and select Log Out.
2. In the browser extension for your wallet, disconnect all your wallets from OpenSea. Instructions for how to do this in MetaMask are below. You may need to check your wallet provider’s website for instructions if you’re having an issue disconnecting.
a. In your MetaMask extension, click the three-dot menu and choose Connected sites.
b. Click Disconnect for opensea.io.
c. Click Disconnect all accounts.
3. Turn off all other browser extensions except for your wallet.
4. Clear your cache and restart your browser. Make sure you're running the latest version of your browser.
5. Set your wallet to Ethereum mainnet, with no ad blockers running.
6. Open OpenSea in a new tab and close any duplicate tabs.
7. Click Login to reconnect your wallet to OpenSea.
8. If your issue is still not resolved, remove and re-add your wallet extension from your browser (be sure to save your recovery phrase first!) and then try steps 6-7 again.
If you’re on mobile, try the above troubleshooting steps on a desktop computer browser to see if the issue is mobile-specific. If the issue is on mobile, make sure you’re using the latest version of the OpenSea app and your wallet app.
If you're still having issues, you can always reach out to our support team.