With the Watchlist feature, you can track the collections you care about on OpenSea.
Creating your watchlist
- To get started, navigate to any collection page on OpenSea.
- On the left side, click the three-dot menu and select Add to watchlist to add this collection to your watchlist.
If successful, you should see a confirmation message at the bottom of the page.
Viewing your watchlist
There are two ways to see your watchlist.
Click on your Profile icon on the top right corner of the page and select Watchlist from the dropdown menu.
Or, you can click Stats on the top of your page.
Under the Watchlist tab, you'll be able to see all the collections on your watchlist! This is an easy way to keep track of your favorite collection stats, such as:
- Floor price
- Price and percentage change
- Number of owners in the collection
- Number of items in the collection
- Percent of items listed
Removing a collection from your watchlist is also easy. Click the three-dot menu to the right of the collection name, and select Remove from watchlist.
You’ll see a message confirming that it’s been removed.