Feel like curating your profile on OpenSea? Have an old NFT that you don't feel like showing off anymore?
You can now hide items from your OpenSea profile!
Hiding items on OpenSea
1. Navigate to the Collected tab in your OpenSea profile.
2. Select the NFTs you'd like to hide. If you don't see this option, make sure you're in Table view.
3. Click Hide at the bottom of the page.
4. You'll see a message confirming how many items were hidden from your profile.
5. The item(s) will move to the Hidden tab, visible only to you on OpenSea.
Hiding an NFT only hides the NFT on your OpenSea profile. It does not prevent people from using tools like Etherscan to look at the blockchain and see what’s been sent to your wallet.
How to unhide items on OpenSea
1. Navigate to the More → Hidden tab on your OpenSea profile.
2. On the bottom of your NFT, click the three-dot menu. If you don't see this option, check to make sure you're not in Gallery view.
3. Select Unhide.
4. You'll see a confirmation message and the item will move back to the Collected tab.