Need to log out of your OpenSea account? Do you see the wrong account when you log in? In this guide, we'll provide step-by-step directions on how to switch accounts/wallets.
Logging out of your account
- On OpenSea, navigate to the top right of your screen and click the Profile icon.
- From the dropdown menu, select Log Out.
You'll see a confirmation message if you've logged out successfully.
You can also log out of your account by clicking on your Wallet balance. Your wallet sidebar will appear. Click Settings and select Log Out.
Switching crypto wallets
1. Navigate to the top right of your screen and click your Wallet balance. This will open your wallet sidebar.
2. Click Settings, and then select Switch Wallet.
3. Wallets you’ve previously connected to OpenSea from your browser will appear here. Select a different crypto wallet.
We switch from Coinbase to MetaMask in the example below. You can switch from Ethereum wallets to non-Ethereum wallets on Solana or Klaytn.
Switching wallets within the same provider's browser extension
If you have multiple wallets from the same provider, make sure you're logged in to the correct wallet. To switch between these wallets you'll need to use your wallet's browser extension. The example below includes screenshots from both MetaMask and Coinbase Wallet.
1. Select your browser extension icon.
2. Select your desired crypto wallet extension.
3. Depending on your wallet provider, navigate to the section where you're able to switch between wallet accounts.
a. For MetaMask, click on your profile icon at the top of your extension.
b. For Coinbase Wallet, click on your wallet address at the top of your extension.
4. Select the wallet you wish to use on OpenSea.
5. Sign the signature request to view the selected wallet on OpenSea. You may need to check the "Activity" section of your wallet to sign the signature request.
Your OpenSea account will be switched to the respective wallet. You may need to refresh the page to view the change.