Our Terms of Service, available at https://opensea.io/tos, outline our user conduct and content policies. You can find more information about our user content policies below. If you have a question that is not addressed here, contact support.opensea.io.
- What is OpenSea's stolen item policy?
- What is OpenSea's copymint policy?
- What is an "inspired by" label on OpenSea?
- Are spin-off, homage, or remix collections allowed on OpenSea?
- What can I do if my copyrighted works are being sold without my permission?
- How can I submit a copyright counter-notice?
- How can I report fraudulent content on OpenSea?
- What is a verified account or badged collection?
- How does OpenSea handle NFTs with a burn mechanism?
- What is OpenSea's misleading collection and account policy?
- What is OpenSea's policy on hate speech?
- What is OpenSea's policy on NSFW content and sexual exploitation?
- What is OpenSea’s policy on inciting violence?