If you’re seeing a “failed to fetch” error, it typically means you’re experiencing a connection issue. You can try these troubleshooting steps to fix the issue:
- Make sure you’re not using a firewall or VPN to access OpenSea
- Clear your browser’s cache
- Refresh your wallet funds:
- On OpenSea, click the Wallet icon.
- Click the down arrow to the right of your username, and select Refresh funds.
- This will update your balance according to the blockchain transaction history.
- Retry the transaction again.
You can also try accessing OpenSea from a different device or network.
If none of these troubleshooting steps help, you can submit a support ticket. Make sure to include your wallet ID, wallet provider, your browser, where you’re seeing the issue, and a description of the issue.