If you’d like to buy an NFT in a collection, but don’t have a specific NFT in mind, you can save time by setting up a collection offer. Instead of making an offer on every individual NFT in that collection, you’ll make one offer that applies to all NFTs in the collection.
For some collections, you’ll be able to select a specific attribute and send a collection offer to all applicable NFTs with that attribute. Attributes, also referred to as “traits” or “properties,” differentiate your NFT, like blue skin or a cowboy hat.
A particular collection offer can only be accepted once and will expire for all other NFTs in the collection after being accepted.
This feature is currently only available for Ethereum NFTs. Similar to other offers you make for Ethereum NFTs, you’ll need WETH (Wrapped Ether) in your wallet in order to make a collection offer. You can read through our help guide What's WETH? How do I get it? to learn how to exchange ETH for WETH.
Placing a collection offer
You can follow these steps to make a collection offer:
- Navigate to the collection page.
- Click the Make collection offer button.
- If you have a specific attribute in mind, use the Choose attribute dropdown to select it. If no attribute is selected, the offer will be sent for all NFTs in the collection.
- Fill in the Offer amount in WETH.
- Select when you’d like the offer to expire in the Offer expiration dropdown.
- Click Make offer.
Here's what it looks like when you make a collection offer:
You can see all of your active offers in your OpenSea profile under More → Offers made. You can have multiple collection offers active at the same time.
Canceling a collection offer
If you’d like to cancel your collection offer, you can do so on the Offers made tab of your profile or on the item page.
To cancel from your profile:
- On OpenSea, in the upper right corner, click the Profile icon.
- Click on the More dropdown and select Offers made.
- To cancel all offers, click Cancel all listings and offers. This will save gas if canceling more than one listing or offer.
- Otherwise, click the Cancel button for an individual offer.
To cancel from the item page:
- Navigate to the collection where you sent a collection offer.
- Click on any NFT in the collection that has the offer live. If it was a whole collection offer, you can click on any NFT. If it was sent for a specific attribute, click on an NFT that has the attribute.
- Scroll down to the Offers heading, and click Cancel on the offer you sent.