True to our mission, OpenSea is continuing to build the most inclusive NFT marketplace with the best selection – now, by automatically onboarding most Solana collections to OpenSea!
To make this possible, OpenSea will display all Metaplex Certified Collections (MCC) and the most popular Solana CandyMachine programs.
You can always see if your collection was successfully imported onto OpenSea by checking your profile for Solana NFTs or by following these instructions in our help guide. Use one of the methods below to set up your NFTs so they can automatically appear on OpenSea.
1. Specify a Metaplex Certified Collection (MCC) for your collection
The Metaplex Certified Collection standard is a way to specify on-chain which collection an NFT belongs to.
- For all new Solana projects: Using MCC lends authenticity to your project. It’s a codeless process, and you can kick it off by following the steps here.
- For existing Solana projects: You’ll need to use this tool to migrate your existing project to the latest version. Once you’ve migrated, your collection will be displayed on OpenSea automatically. You can also follow the steps in this video.
If you use the MCC method, the owner of the collection is specified as the update authority of the NFT collection. If you’re looking for MCC support, please check out their Discord.
2. Use an approved CandyMachine Instance
If you’re using CandyMachine to create your NFTs, we automatically index the following CM instances:
- CandyMachine v1: cndyAnrLdpjq1Ssp1z8xxDsB8dxe7u4HL5Nxi2K5WXZ
- CandyMachine v2: cndy3Z4yapfJBmL3ShUp5exZKqR3z33thTzeNMm2gRZ
- MagicEden Forked CM: CMZYPASGWeTz7RNGHaRJfCq2XQ5pYK6nDvVQxzkH51zb
- LaunchMyNft: ArAA6CZC123yMJLUe4uisBEgvfuw2WEvex9iFmFCYiXv
If you deploy a new NFT project from one of these CMs, we’ll automatically index the collection and you can check the My Collections section of OpenSea to see how it appears. If you run into issues, you can check out this QuickNode documentation for troubleshooting steps.