Sometimes your wallet extension and computer browser might get a little out of sync. We all need a reset sometimes!
Usually, wallet connection issues can be resolved by following these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your wallet extension is fully updated. To confirm you're using the latest version, you can remove and re-add the extension (be sure to save your recovery phrase first!)
- Clear your cache and restart your browser. Make sure you're running the latest version of your browser.
- Set your wallet to Ethereum mainnet, with no ad blockers running.
- Turn off all other browser extensions except for your wallet.
- Try to connect using a desktop computer browser, such as Chrome.
If you're still having issues, you can always reach out to our support team.