You can use the bulk cancelation feature to cancel all active Ethereum listings and offers on OpenSea. This does not cancel listings or offers on Polygon or Klaytn.
This feature also saves gas compared to canceling an individual listing or offer on Ethereum.
Canceling all listings and offers
1. To get started, navigate to your Profile and then More → Active Listings.
2. On the top right corner of your listings, click Cancel all listings and offers.
3. This will take you to a new window. To confirm your bulk cancelation, check the box and click Cancel all listings and offers.
4. This will prompt a transaction in your wallet. Sign to initiate your bulk cancelation transaction.
5. Once the cancelation has been processed, you'll see a confirmation message.