Bundles are an exciting way to sell your items on OpenSea!
Bundles let you group several items for sale at a single price, and are commonly used in NFT categories like gaming, music, and photography. Let's dive in!
Creating a bundle
- Navigate to your Profile and click the Collected tab.
- For the NFT you'd like to sell, click the three-dot menu in the lower-left corner and select Sell.
3. Select another item in the same collection and click Continue. You can bundle up to 20 items on Ethereum or Polygon but a bundle can only contain items from the same chain.
4. Set the price for your bundle and fill in the name and description fields. You can also reserve the bundle for a specific buyer.
5. Once you're ready, click Complete listing to list your bundle. You'll need to sign a transaction in your wallet to confirm the listing.
Once your bundle has been listed, you can click View item to redirect to the bundle item page. Each bundle on OpenSea has a unique link.