This guide introduces our new Connected Socials feature, which connects collections and social accounts, adding another layer of authentication for user collections on OpenSea.
Connecting your social account
1. To get started, click on your Profile icon and select My Collections from the dropdown menu.
2. On the collection you'd like to edit, click the three-dot menu and select Edit.
3. Once in the collection editor, scroll down to the Social Connections header. We currently support connections with Twitter accounts. Click Connect.
4. You’ll then be taken to a page where you’ll be asked to authorize OpenSea’s connection with your Twitter account. The Twitter account will be displayed in the top-right corner. Click Authorize app.
5. Once finished, your collection will display your linked Twitter account on the right side of the page. Clicking it will redirect you to the account on Twitter. Hovering over it, you'll see "Ownership verified."
Disconnecting your social accounts
To disconnect your Twitter account, go back to your collection editor and scroll down to Social Connections. You'll be able to see all active social account connections.
To disconnect your account, click the Disconnect button with your account name on the right. You'll see a confirmation message in the bottom-right corner.