With the Watchlist feature, you can track the collections you care about on OpenSea.
Creating your watchlist
- To get started, navigate to any collection page on OpenSea.
- On the right side, click the Star icon to add this collection to your watchlist.
If successful, you should get a confirmation message on the bottom right corner of your page.
Viewing your watchlist
To see your watchlist, hover your mouse over your profile icon on the top right corner of your page. Select Watchlist from the dropdown menu.
You'll now be able to see all the collections on your watchlist! This is an easy way to keep track of your favorite collection stats, such as:
- Floor price
- Volume in the last 7 days
- Price and percentage change in the last 24 hours
- Number of owners in the collection
- Number of items in the collection
Removing a collection from your watchlist is also easy. Simply click on the three dots on the right side of any collection. A button with the text Remove from watchlist will appear. Pressing it will remove the collection from your watchlist.