This article is designed to guide a small number of users who may have been impacted by a recent API-related issue (November 2021). It is unlikely you’re affected by this unless you:
- hold an item that is a part of a collection that has been delisted from OpenSea;
- had listed the item for sale for an indefinite period of time at the time the collection was delisted; and
- did not subsequently revoke access to the delisted item.
If you meet this criteria, we recommend you take the following steps:
Step 1. Get the operator address.
- To do this, go to: https://etherscan.io/address/0xa5409ec958c83c3f309868babaca7c86dcb077c1#readContract
- Scroll down to Function 7.Proxies
- Paste in your wallet address, then hit "Query".
- You'll get an output - copy that to your clipboard.
Step 2. Go check approval.
- To do this, go to: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf07468ead8cf26c752c676e43c814fee9c8cf402#readContract
- Scroll down to Function 10. isApprovalForAll
- Paste your wallet address into the owner (address) field.
- Paste the output from step 1 into the operator (address) field.
- Hit query
- .If return = true, then move on to step 3.
- If return = false, then your address is not approved, and you should be good.
Step 3. Revoke Approval
- To do this, go to: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf07468ead8cf26c752c676e43c814fee9c8cf402#writeContract
- Click "Connect web3" at the top of the Contract Function list.
- Connect your Metamask.
- Scroll down to Function 11. setApprovalForAll
- Paste in the output you copied from step 1 into the operator (address) field.
- Enter 0 into the approved (bool) field, then hit the blue "Write" button.