This article explains how to revoke access to a delisted item. It is specifically for users who may:
- hold an item that is a part of a collection that has been delisted from OpenSea;
- have listed the item for sale for an indefinite period of time at the time the collection was delisted; and
- did not subsequently revoke access to the delisted item.
If you meet these criteria, we recommend taking the following steps:
Step 1. Get the operator address
- Navigate to: https://etherscan.io/address/0xa5409ec958c83c3f309868babaca7c86dcb077c1#readContract
- Scroll down to Function 7. proxies
- Paste in your wallet address.
- Click Query.
- You'll get an output - copy that to your clipboard.
Step 2. Check approval
- Navigate to: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf07468ead8cf26c752c676e43c814fee9c8cf402#readContract
- Scroll down to Function 10. isApprovedForAll
- Paste your wallet address into the owner (address) field.
- Paste the output from step 1 into the operator (address) field.
- Click Query.
- If return = true, move on to step 3 below.
- If return = false, then your address is not approved, and you should be good.
Step 3. Revoke approval
- Navigate to: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf07468ead8cf26c752c676e43c814fee9c8cf402#writeContract
- Click the Connect to web3 button at the top of the Contract Function list.
- Connect your MetaMask.
- Scroll down to Function 11. setApprovalForAll
- Paste in the output you copied from step 1 into the operator (address) field.
- Enter 0 into the approved (bool) field.
- Click Write.