Setting up your first NFT collection
1. On opensea.io, navigate to your Profile icon and select My Collections.
2. Click Create a collection to begin a new collection. Once you have multiple collections, you'll be able to see them here as well.
3. Upload a Logo image, Featured image, and a Banner image.
4. Enter your collection’s name, OpenSea URL, and description. These details can always be edited later.
5. Enter your collection’s category and tag information. OpenSea is in the process of revamping our category system. Changes made to the Category section will show up immediately on OpenSea. Changes made to the New categories and tags coming soon section will show up later. As part of the revamp, a new set of categories is being defined. Your collection’s previous category, selected under Add category, may not be available after our category system revamp.
In addition to categories, you can now choose up to 5 descriptive tags to help collectors learn more about your collection.
Your selected category and tag(s) will be visible on OpenSea collection and item pages and in other areas soon.
6. Add social media connections and links related to your project.
7. Click Create.
Congratulations - you created a collection! Now you can begin adding items. From your collection page, click the three-dot menu and select Add item to begin.
You can also check out our help guide How do I create an NFT?