Setting up your first NFT collection
1. On opensea.io, navigate to your Profile icon and select My Collections.
2. Click Create a collection to begin a new collection. Once you have multiple collections, you'll be able to see them here as well.
3. Upload a Logo image, Featured image, and a Banner image.
4. Enter your collection’s name and description, and choose a category. All these details (and the creator earnings for this collection) can be updated later.
5. Add social media links related to your project.
6. Click Create.
Congratulations - you created your first collection! Now you can begin adding items. From your collection page, click the three-dot menu and select Add item to begin.
You can also check out our help guide How do I create an NFT?