Feel like curating your profile on OpenSea? Have an old NFT that you don't feel like showing off anymore?
You can now hide items from your OpenSea profile!
Hiding items on OpenSea
1. Navigate to the Collected tab in your OpenSea profile.
2. On the bottom left corner of your NFT, click the three-dot menu. If you don't see this option, make sure you're not in Gallery view.
3. Select Hide at the bottom of the menu.
4. At this point, you can select multiple items you'd like to hide. Once you're sure about which items you'd like to hide, click Continue.
5. You'll see a message confirming how many items were hidden from your profile.
6. The item(s) will move to the Hidden tab, visible only to you on OpenSea.
Hiding an NFT only hides the NFT on your OpenSea profile. It does not prevent people from using tools like Etherscan to look at the blockchain and see what’s been sent to your wallet.
How to unhide items on OpenSea
- Navigate to the More → Hidden tab on your OpenSea profile.
- On the bottom left corner of your NFT, click the three-dot menu. If you don't see this option, check to see if you're in Gallery view.
- Select Unhide.
- Once you've selected the items you'd like to Unhide, click Continue.
- You'll see a confirmation message and the item will move back to the Collected tab.