Feel like curating your profile on OpenSea? Have an old NFT that you don't feel like showing off anymore?
You can now hide items from your OpenSea profile!
Hiding items on OpenSea
- On the bottom left corner of your NFT, click the three-dot menu.
- Select Hide at the bottom of the context menu.
- Once you're sure about which items you'd like to hide, click the Hide button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You'll see a message confirming how many items were hidden from your profile.
- The item(s) will move to the Hidden tab, visible only to you on OpenSea.
Hiding an NFT only hides the NFT on your OpenSea profile. It does not prevent people from using tools like Etherscan to look at the blockchain and see what’s been sent to your wallet.
How to unhide items on OpenSea
To unhide an item simply follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the More → Hidden tab in your Profile view.
- Click the More options button on the bottom of the left corner of your NFT.
- Press Unhide and confirm in the bottom right corner.
- Your item will move back to the Collected view.