So you've found an NFT and you're ready to make an offer? This guide shows you how to get started!
Making an NFT offer
1. Click Make offer on the item page.
2. If the item is part of an unreviewed collection, you'll be prompted to review collection details and confirm this collection is the correct one.
3. Select the currency you'd like to make your offer in. If you'd like to make an offer in ETH, you'll notice that the only option is Wrapped ETH (WETH).
- If the item is a Polygon item, you'll only see an option for Polygon ETH (denoted by a purple logo).
- If you're making an offer in a currency you've never purchased with before, like WETH, you may be prompted to pay a one-off gas fee (network transaction cost) to allow your wallet to purchase with that particular currency. After you've enabled your wallet for trading, you'll be able to make offers in the currency for free.
4. Enter the amount of your offer in the appropriate currency and the expiration date. The minimum bid amount is $5 USD.
5. Click Make Offer and sign the relevant transactions in your wallet.
To see a list of all active offers linked to your wallet address, select the More → Offers made tab in your profile.