So you've found an NFT and you're ready to make an offer? This guide shows you how to get started!
1. Click Make offer on the item page.
2. Select the currency you'd like to make your offer in. If you'd like to make an offer on an ETH item, you'll notice that the only option is Wrapped ETH (WETH).
- If you're making an offer in a currency you've never purchased with before, like WETH, you may be prompted to pay a one-off gas fee (network transaction cost) to allow your wallet to purchase with that particular currency. After you've enabled your wallet for trading, you'll be able to make offers in the currency for free.
3. Enter the amount of your offer in the appropriate currency and the expiration date. The minimum offer amount is $5 USD for ETH and $1 USD for Polygon, Solana, or Klaytn.
4. Click Make offer and sign the relevant transactions in your wallet.
To see a list of all active offers linked to your wallet address, select the More → Offers made tab in your profile.