Looking to sell your first NFT using OpenSea? Follow these step-by-step instructions.
Selling an NFT using OpenSea
1. On OpenSea, navigate to the top right of the page and click your Profile icon.
2. Select the NFT you would like to sell from your wallet. If you don't have an NFT available to sell, check out our detailed tutorial on how to create an NFT to get started.
3. On the top right of the item page, click Sell.
4. Choose the type of sale and the price. In a Fixed Price sale, the seller establishes the NFT price. To learn more about Timed Auction sales, you can refer to our How do timed auctions work? help guide.
- If you see the option, you can click Accept offer to accept the current best offer on your item.
5. Set a duration for the sale by choosing a default duration or setting a custom duration using the calendar.
6. Lastly, you can choose to reserve the item for a specific buyer. To do so, open the More options section and enter their wallet address into the Reserve for specific buyer field.
Completing your listing
You'll then be asked to confirm your sale by signing a transaction. You can learn more about first-time listing fees here.
Once your listing is complete, you'll see a pop-up confirmation like the one below.
To see the items you have listed to sell, navigate to your profile page and select More → Active listings.
Listing multiple NFTs
You can use our bulk listing feature to list up to 30 fixed-price items for sale across the same chain. You can choose the specific listing price and duration for each NFT.
This will create a unique listing for each item, so if you decide to cancel, you’ll need to cancel each listing individually. You can learn about how to cancel all your item listings on Ethereum in our help guide.
1. Navigate to your profile and click the Collected tab.
2. Select multiple items and click List items at the bottom of the page.
3. Choose the listing price for each item and the duration of the sale. You can use the Apply to all feature to apply the same price or sale duration to all listings.
4. Click List at the bottom of the page.
Still have questions? Check out our Learn Center article on selling NFTs.
Why can't I accept an offer on my item?
You won’t be able to accept offers on NFTs for 3 hours after certain transfers or sales. Speedy transfers and quick offer accepts may indicate suspicious activity. This time helps OpenSea and the community better detect and report issues, like possible theft. Check back later to accept the offer.
OpenSea will read from delegate.cash, an on-chain, decentralized registry which associates trusted wallets together. Items transferred between these trusted wallets won’t be subject to a 3-hour hold period.
To get started, visit https://delegate.cash/, connect your wallet, and click delegate to register another trusted wallet. You’ll be able to accept offers on items transferred between these wallets.