Ready to sell your first NFT using OpenSea? This guide explains how to get started.
Selling an NFT using OpenSea
1. On OpenSea, navigate to the top right of the page and click your Profile icon.
2. Select the NFT you would like to sell from your wallet. If you don't have an NFT available to sell, check out our create an NFT tutorial to get started.
3. On the top right of the item page, click Sell.
4. Choose the Type of sale and the Price. In a Fixed Price sale, the seller establishes the NFT price. To learn more about Timed Auction sales, you can refer to our How do timed auctions work? help guide.
5. Set a duration for the sale by choosing a default duration or setting a custom duration using the calendar.
6. Lastly, you can choose to reserve the item for a specific buyer. To do so, open the More options section and enter their wallet address into the Reserve for specific buyer field.
In all those options, you'll see the potential fees from the sale listed at the bottom. In this case, this sale includes OpenSea's Service Fee of 2.5% and Creator Fee of 3%, for a total of 5.5%. For more information about creator fees, you can read through our help center guide, How do creator fees work on OpenSea?
Completing your sale
You'll then be asked to confirm your sale by signing a transaction. You can learn more about first-time listing fees here.
Once your listing is complete, you'll see a pop-up confirmation like the one below.
To see the items you have listed to sell, navigate to your profile page and select More → Active listings.
Listing multiple NFTs
You can use our bulk listing feature to list up to 30 fixed-price items for sale. You can choose the specific listing price and duration for each NFT.
This will create a unique listing for each item, so if you decide to cancel, you’ll need to cancel each listing individually. You can learn about how to cancel all your item listings on Ethereum in our help guide.
- Navigate to your profile and click the Collected tab.
- Select multiple items by clicking on the “+” icon on the right side of the item. Click Continue.
- Choose the listing price for each item and the duration of the sale. You can apply a price or sale duration to all listings by clicking the three-dot menu on the right.
- Click List items.
Bulk listings are only supported across the same chain.