You can use your collection page to tell the story of your collection through customizable layouts of videos, images, featured NFTs and collections, FAQs, and more. Interested buyers can visit your overview page to learn what your collection is all about, and then directly navigate to the items tab to purchase an NFT.
We recommend gathering the assets for your collection page before you get started.
Customizing your collection overview page
Find the collection you’d like to edit. Click on the three-dot menu and select Edit collection.
Featured collection graphics: Geometric Gems by David Mascha
Under Design your page, select Page Editor.
Here you can edit certain collection details and your overview tab, which you can customize to tell your collection’s story.
First, hover over your profile icon and click on the pencil to upload a profile image.
Next, click Add or Edit banner to update or edit your banner image.
You can also add links to your collection’s social media accounts and external website by clicking + Add links. We recommend connecting to at least one social media account.
Add a description of your collection, too.
Now, let’s learn more about how to use the overview tab. Using this tab is optional; if you leave your overview tab blank, it won’t appear on your collection page.
Click Get started.
Click on each section dropdown (Media and text, Carousel, and FAQ) to add sections and learn more about style options for each one. Edit sections by clicking on the pencil icon. You can delete a section at any time by clicking the trash icon, or use the arrows to move a section up or down on the page.
By default, you’ll customize how your page will display on desktop. To view and customize your mobile page, click the mobile icon in the right corner of your screen.
Now that you’re familiar with navigating, it’s time to start building your page.
Media and text
Think of this like a virtual pinboard. Here, you can add sections with photos, videos, and text to share information about your collection. You’ll have a number of layout options for each media and text section you add.
1. Text over background media. This option lets your artwork seamlessly integrate with the text on the page. First, upload a photo or video according to the recommended format. Be sure to add a title, and then a description.
You can align the text to the left, center, or right of the image, and you can choose whether it’s placed towards the top or bottom.
2. Text and media side-by-side. This option stacks your text and graphics next to each other. Again, you can choose the positioning of your media — left, or right.
3. Background media. Upload a photo or video file to add color and vision to your page. Background media sections won’t have any text.
4. Text block. Add regular text to add a narrative to your page. Text blocks don’t contain any images.
Carousel sections allow you to feature multiple members of your team, NFTs, and other collections you own or collaborate on, which buyers can click through.
1. Team members. You can use this section to highlight your team’s contributions to the project. Select this section, click Edit, and then click Add team member to add multiple individuals.
2. Featured items. Spotlight individual NFTs in your collection to give collectors a highlight of particular traits and designs. Search by name or trait to search NFTs from your collection to feature. You can feature items from collections you own or are a collaborator on.
3. Featured collections. Select one or more other collections to feature. This can be useful if your new collection is related to an earlier collection, or you’d like to share your other artwork with interested buyers. You can feature collections you own or are a collaborator on.
For both of these “Featured” categories, you can name the section and add an optional description.
4. Timeline. Share a roadmap for the future of your collection. You can use the roadmap to get your buyers excited about future events and new drops, and link to external sites.
5. Free-form sections. What else do you want prospective buyers to know? This section can include things like NFT owner benefits, (such as joining a community or being part of future drops allowlists) or the history of your collection. You can also link to external sites.
Finally, you can add an FAQ section to your page. This gives you a way to engage with your community and answer their most common questions.
Ta-da, you’re done! Be sure to click Save. Once you save your changes, your overview tab will be publicly visible.
Next, edit your collection details.