The Zora Network is a fast, cost-efficient, scalable Layer 2 network that focuses on NFTs.
To use OpenSea to purchase Zora Network NFTs, you'll need to add the Zora Network to your wallet and bridge some ETH to the Zora Network. Let's get started!
Adding Zora Network to your wallet
Here's how to add Zora to MetaMask:
1. Click on your MetaMask browser extension.
2. Click the network drop-down menu on the top of the extension. Select Add network.
3. This will open up a new window. On the bottom, select Add a network manually.
4. Fill in the network information:
a. Network name: Zora
b. New RPC URL: https://rpc.zora.co
c. Chain ID: 777777
d. Currency symbol: ETH
e. Block explorer URL: https://explorer.zora.energy
5. Click Save.
6. You should now see Zora added to your networks.
Bridging ETH to Zora Network
1. Using Zora's native bridge, navigate to bridge.zora.energy.
2. Connect your wallet by selecting Connect in the top right corner.
3. Select the Deposit tab, then enter the amount of ETH you'd like to deposit to the Zora Network.
4. Click Bridge.
5. Confirm the transaction in your wallet (this can take a couple of minutes). This also requires a payment of a gas fee.
6. You should now see your bridged ETH on the Zora Network.