Buy crypto with a credit card
1. On OpenSea, click your Wallet balance in the upper right corner.
2. Click the balance dropdown and select Add funds. If you don’t see this option, click the “+” sign next to your Ethereum balance.
3. If you live in a region supported by MoonPay, you’ll see an option to buy with a card. Enter the amount of crypto you want to buy, and scroll down to click Continue. The minimum amount is the equivalent of $30 USD.
4. Check that your wallet address is correct and view processing fees before clicking Continue.
5. If this is your first time using MoonPay, you'll need to set up your account by adding a debit/credit card and verifying your identity.
6. After finishing verification and account setup, you'll be able to complete your payment.
7. Shortly after, you should see the cryptocurrency you purchased in your wallet. You can now continue to browse and buy NFTs.