Buy crypto with a credit card
1. On OpenSea, click your Wallet balance in the upper right corner.
2. Click the “+” sign next to your wallet balance or select Add funds with cards.
3. If you live in a region supported by MoonPay, you’ll see an option to buy with a card. Enter the amount of crypto you want to buy and view processing fees before clicking Continue. The minimum amount is the equivalent of $30 USD.
4. Follow the steps to verify your email address.
5. If this is your first time using MoonPay, you'll need to set up your account by adding a debit/credit card and providing your first and last name, date of birth, nationality, and billing address. This process is not controlled by OpenSea and OpenSea doesn't store this data.
6. After finishing account setup, you'll be able to complete your purchase. Shortly after, you should see the cryptocurrency you purchased in your wallet. You can now continue to browse and buy NFTs.