You can buy crypto using a credit or debit card using MoonPay, a third-party payment tool. If you’re located in a region supported by MoonPay, you can buy cryptocurrency with a card and have it ready in your wallet when it's time to purchase an NFT.
Buy crypto with a credit card
1. Navigate to the Wallet icon, in the top-right corner of your OpenSea account. Click Add Funds.
2. If you live in a region that’s supported by MoonPay, you’ll see an option to buy with a card.
3. Enter the amount of crypto you want to buy, and click Continue.
4. Check that your wallet address is correct and view processing fees before clicking Continue.
5. If this is your first time using MoonPay, you'll need to set up your account by adding a debit/credit card and verifying your identity.
6. After finishing verification and account setup, you'll be able to complete your payment.
7. Shortly after, you should see the cryptocurrency you purchased in your wallet. You can now continue to browse and buy NFTs.