In this guide we'll show you how to add other networks to your wallet using Chainlist.
Using Chainlist to switch networks
- Go to https://chainlist.org/
- Click on Connect Wallet in the top right corner.
- Once your wallet is connected, let's add the Polygon Network (also called the Matic network). Type Matic in the search bar.
- At this point you can choose between two networks : the mainnet and the testnet (Mumbai).
You can click on the Add to MetaMask button under the Matic Mainnet option (or your desired network).
- You will be prompted by Metamask to allow Chainlist to add a Network, click on the Approve button.
- MetaMask will prompt if you want to switch networks now.
- Once you've added your desired network, you can switch networks by opening MetaMask and clicking at the top of the MetaMask extension.
You'll see your current network displayed, click on it and you can select any network from the drop-down list.
We've clicked on Matic Mainnet, but you can select any of the networks listed. Once you click in, you should now be on your new network.