OpenSea is compatible with several blockchains. In this guide, we'll show you how to use Chainlist to add other blockchains to your crypto wallet.
Using Chainlist to switch networks
- Navigate to https://chainlist.org/.
- Click Connect Wallet in the top right corner.
3. Once your wallet is connected, for this example we'll add the Polygon Network (also called Matic network). Type 'matic' in the search bar.
4. Click Add to MetaMask under the Matic Mainnet option (or your desired network).
5. You will be prompted by Metamask to allow Chainlist to add a Network. Click Switch network.
Once you've added your desired network, you can switch networks by opening MetaMask and clicking at the top of the MetaMask extension.
You'll see your current network displayed. Click on it and you can select any network from the drop-down list.
We've clicked on Polygon Mainnet, but you can select any of the networks listed. Once you select the network, you should be on your new network.