Collection collaborators can modify important collection settings and create new items. However, only the owner of a collection can edit the payout addresses and creator earnings percentages.
You should only add collaborators you know and trust. Let's get started!
Adding a collection collaborator
1. On OpenSea, navigate to the upper right corner and click the Profile icon.
2. Select My Collections.
3. On the collection you'd like to edit, click the three-dot menu and select Edit.
4. Scroll down to the Collaborators header and click Add collaborator.
5. Enter a wallet address (starting with 0x) or use an ENS domain.
6. Click Submit changes. You’ll see the new collaborator listed and a confirmation message.
Because OpenSea doesn’t notify the added collaborator, you’ll need to let your new collaborator know that they can now make changes to this collection.