Need to log out of your OpenSea account? Do you see the wrong account when you log in? In this guide, we'll provide step-by-step directions on how to switch accounts/wallets.
Logging out of your profile
- Navigate to the top right of your screen and click the Profile icon.
- From the dropdown menu, select Log Out.
If you have logged out successfully, you'll see a confirmation message.
You can also log out of your account by clicking the My wallet icon next to Profile. Your wallet sidebar will appear. Click on the downward arrow next to your profile name, seen as OS_Tutorials in the example, and select Log out.
Switching crypto wallets
- Navigate to the top right of your screen and click the My wallet icon.
- Click the down arrow next to your profile name to see a list of your other crypto wallets.
- Select a different crypto wallet.
We switch from MetaMask to Phantom, a Solana crypto wallet, in the example below. You can switch from Ethereum wallets to non-Ethereum wallets on Solana or Klatyn. You can also switch from one Ethereum wallet to another, e.g. MetaMask to Coinbase Wallet.