Need to log out of your OpenSea account? Do you see the wrong account when you log in? In this guide, we'll provide step-by-step directions on how to switch accounts/wallets.
Logging out of your profile
- On OpenSea, navigate to the top right of your screen and click the Profile icon.
- From the dropdown menu, select Log Out.
You'll see a confirmation message if you've logged out successfully.
You can also log out of your account by clicking on your Wallet balance. Your wallet sidebar will appear. Click the down arrow next to your wallet address and select Log Out.
Switching crypto wallets
- Navigate to the top right of your screen and click your Wallet balance.
- Click the down arrow next to your wallet address to see a list of your other crypto wallets.
- Select a different crypto wallet.
We switch from MetaMask to Phantom, a Solana crypto wallet, in the example below. You can switch from Ethereum wallets to non-Ethereum wallets on Solana or Klaytn. You can also switch from one Ethereum wallet to another, like MetaMask to Coinbase Wallet.
Switching wallets within the same provider
If you have multiple wallets from the same provider, make sure you're logged in to the correct wallet. To switch between these wallets you'll need to use your wallet's browser extension. The example below includes screenshots from both MetaMask and Coinbase Wallet.
1. Select your browser extension icon.
2. Select your desired crypto wallet extension.
3. Depending on your wallet provider, navigate to the section where you're able to switch between wallet accounts.
a. For MetaMask, click on your profile icon at the top of your extension.
b. For Coinbase Wallet, click on your wallet address at the top of your extension.
4. Select the wallet you wish to view on OpenSea.
Your OpenSea account will be switched to the respective wallet. You may need to refresh the page to view the change.